This notice is provided by PERSONAL MENTORING SERVICES (PMS) for informational purposes only. It is not intended as, nor should it be construed as, professional legal advice. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed upon, or if any notice of infringement has been filed against you, you are advised to seek appropriate legal counsel.
This website, including all text, HTML, scripts, and images (excepting for those images already authorized for “free” use in the public domain) are copyrighted and owned entirely, in whole and/or in part, by PERSONAL MENTORING SERVICES (PMS). All rights reserved.
NO PART OF THE PERSONAL MENTORING SERVICES (PMS) WEBSITE MAY BE REPRODUCED OR TRANSMITTED IN ANY FORM OR BY ANY MEANS, WHETHER MECHANICAL, ELECTRONIC, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PHOTOCOPYING AND RECORDING, OR BY ANY OTHER INFORMATION STORAGE AND RETRIEVAL SYSTEM, OR TRANSMITTED BY E-MAIL, OR USED IN ANY OTHER FASHION (EXCLUDING THE DOWNLOADING AND TEMPORARY CACHING OF ANY PERSONAL MENTORING SERVICES (PMS) WEBSITE PAGES ON A PERSONAL COMPUTER FOR THE EXPLICIT PURPOSE OF PRIVATELY VIEWING THE WEBSITE AS WELL AS ANY INFORMATION CLEARLY MARKED AS REPRODUCIBLE), WITHOUT THE EXPRESS PRIOR WRITTEN PERMISSION OF THE WEBSITE OWNER. THIS COPYRIGHT NOTICE APPLIES TO EVERYONE, INCLUDING VISITORS, TO THE PERSONAL MENTORING SERVICES (PMS) WEBSITE.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, found at 17 U.S.C. § 512 ("DMCA"), provides legal recourse for owners of copyrighted materials who believe that their rights under United States copyright law have been infringed upon on the Internet.
Under the DMCA, the bona fide owner of copyrighted materials who has a good faith belief that their copyright has been infringed may contact not only the person or entity infringing on their copyright, but may also contact the designated agent of an Internet service provider to report alleged infringements of their protected works, when such alleged infringements appear on pages contained within the system of the Internet service provider ("ISP").
The owner of this website and the ISP are committed to complying with international trade law, international trade practices, all United States laws, including United States copyright law. Upon receipt of a properly filed complaint under the DMCA, the owner and/or the ISP of this website will block access to the allegedly infringing material. The website owner and/or the ISP will forward a copy of the notification of claimed copyright infringement to the alleged infringer. Anyone who believes in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has wrongfully been filed against them, may submit a Counter notice to the website owner and/or the ISP.
NOTIFICATION OF CLAIMED COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Please send DMCA notifications of claimed copyright infringement to:
THE WEBSITE OWNER:
PERSONAL MENTORING SERVICES (PMS)
14 Brink Street
Crystal Lake, Illinois 60014
THE INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER ("ISP")
AT&T SBC Yahoo
175 E. Houston
San Antonio, TX 78205-2233
To file a notice of infringement with either the website owner or the ISP, you must provide a written communication that sets forth the items specified below. You will be liable for damages (including damages, costs, and attorneys' fees) if you materially misrepresent that the website or a web page is infringing your copyright. Accordingly, if you are not sure whether certain material of yours is protected by copyright laws, we suggest that you first contact an attorney.
To expedite our ability to process your request, please use the following format (including section numbers):
1. Specify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed upon.
2. Specify the material that you claim is infringing the copyrighted work listed in item #1 above. (You must include the URL(s) (the location(s) of the page(s) that contains the allegedly infringing material and also include a description of the specific content which you claim is infringing on your copyright.)
3. Provide sufficient information to permit the website owner to contact you (e-mail address and a phone number are required at a minimum).
4. Include the following statement: "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. I also affirm that as the copyright owner, I have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by me, my agent, or the law."
5. Include the signature of the copyright owner or a person duly authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner. You may send your notice via email provided such notice includes a proper electronic signature. The signature or electronic signature must be that of the copyright owner, or a person duly authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive copyright that has allegedly been infringed.
For details on the information required for valid notification, see 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3).
COUNTER-NOTIFICATION TO CLAIMED COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
If a notice of copyright infringement has been filed with the website owner and/or the ISP against you, the owner and/or the ISP will attempt to notify you and provide you with a copy of the notice of copyright infringement. If you have a good faith belief that you have been wrongfully accused, you may file a counter notification with the website owner and/or the ISP. If website owner and/or the ISP receive a valid counter notification, the DMCA provides that the removed or blocked information will be restored or access re-enabled.
The website owner and/or the ISP will replace the removed material and cease disabling access to it in not less than 10, nor more than 14, business days following receipt of the counter notification, unless the website owner and/or ISP first receives notice from the complaining party that such complaining party has filed an action seeking a court order to restrain the alleged infringer from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on this website.
Please be advised that United States copyright law provides substantial penalties for a false counter notice filed in response to a notice of copyright infringement. Accordingly, if you are not sure whether certain material of yours is protected by copyright laws, we suggest that you first contact an attorney.
Copyright © 2011-2017 PERSONAL MENTORING SERVICES (PMS). All Rights Reserved. No portion of this document may be copied or used by anyone other than the licensee without the express written permission of the copyright owner.